Engagement Ring Finder
Are you looking for the perfect ring but still haven’t yet found it yet? Tell us your needs in this engagement ring finder, and we will send options within one business hour.
How it Works
The jewelers at Estate Diamond Jewelry browse through hundreds of beautiful rings each month. Although only a minimal selection of the rings make it to our collection, many stunning rings aren’t selected even though they are truly gorgeous.
If you would like us to keep you in mind as we search for engagement rings, please fill out the Engagement Ring Finder form, and we will keep an eye out for your perfect ring.
Some of the specifications on this form are specific but don’t worry; we aren’t expecting you to fill out all the fields. Just fill out the required fields and anything else you think is essential for your dream ring.
You don’t need to use the “sketch your engagement ring” field. That’s just for people who have a visual idea in mind.
How to Use Our Engagement Ring Finder
Start by filling in the form we have created. Be sure to select options regarding the primary stone and budget as these pieces of information are required for the form. In addition, you can select options for the secondary stones, metal type, and approximate age of the ring if you have such preferences. The budget section allows multiple ranges to be selected, so consider choosing more than one if you have a flexible budget. And finally, if you want to provide some visual support, you can attach a sketch and/or image, upload them in the form and submit the sketch with the information.
If you do plan on sending us a sketch, keep the following in mind:
- Use the sketch tool in the form and don’t worry if you get it wrong. You can press “clear” to start over.
- Only sketch the top of the ring. The bottom of the ring will usually just be a circle.
- Leave out the intricate details for now. Focus on the big picture, and add the smaller details to the notes field at the bottom of the page.
Don’t forget that our sketch tool is not the only option; you can save and upload image files! If you are more comfortable with using any image creation software or web application (such as photopea, GIMP, paint.net, photoshop, etc.), then consider making your sketch there first and uploading the file.
After receiving your form, our jewelers will use the information to find you the perfect engagement ring. Each month, they browse through hundreds of beautiful pieces and only select the most stunning items.
With the information provided on the form, we can find your dream ring during our search. Don’t worry if you can’t answer all the questions. Focus on the required fields, and the rest will fall into place.
Sending us a sketch or image is great but totally optional. Either way, you will end up with an engagement ring that is perfect for you!
How to Find an Engagement Ring Online
More and more people are searching for engagement rings online. Subsequently, jewelers and designers have worked hard to provide excellent support and customer care. Nevertheless, pitfalls exist, and you must ensure that you purchase from a trusted provider.
Here are a few questions you need to be able to answer in the affirmative:
- Does the online jeweler offer a personal and direct point of contact?
- Can they answer all your questions to prove they are knowledgeable, reputable, and reliable?
- Are they GIA-certified?
- Are their supply sources reputable and ethical?
- Will you receive the appropriate certification for your engagement ring?
7 Places to Find Ideas for an Engagement Ring
Now that you know the importance of purchasing from a trusted jeweler, let’s work out what kind of engagement ring is best for you. Bearing in mind that you want to get your choice 100% right, you will want to do plenty of research.
To help you along this road, here are 7 places where you can find engagement ring ideas:
- Fill out an engagement ring finder form: The best starting point is the engagement ring finder form above. That way, you make your initial basic choices regarding gemstone or diamond options, metal, price point, style, and era. Moreover, your form provides expert jewelers with the information they require to advise you. Together, you can refine your specifications, allowing your jeweler to guide you and present you with a choice of dream engagement rings.
- Scroll through catalogs: Although you have likely examined the engagement rings of friends and family members by now, it’s good to broaden your horizons with additional research. An online search or visit to your local jewelry store will help you narrow down your choice and save time in the long run.
- Check out bridal magazines: Bridal publications provide valuable information on all aspects of engagements and weddings. What’s more, they publish information on the latest trends.
- Check out wedding and engagement blogs: You will find tons of ideas online and on social media. You can check out styles, take quizzes, and arrive at the place where you know exactly what kind of engagement ring you want.
- Talk to your family and friends: Share this journey with your loved ones. You are less likely to feel overwhelmed or fall into the pre-engagement stress trap, plus they can provide some helpful insight. The women in your circle who are already married will have a lot of first-hand experience. Plus, you can piggyback on their research and knowledge.
- Attend a bridal fashion expo: Even if your wedding day isn’t imminent, consider attending bridal fashion shows as they feature jewelry and experts you can consult. Wedding shows are a great source of ideas, and the exhibitors will be only too glad to advise you.
- Talk to each other: The decision of whether you are buying the engagement ring with your future partner or on your own is the first question you will have to answer. It may surprise you to discover that according to Brides Magazine, 62% of couples purchase an engagement ring together. Consequently, we recommend you consider what would work best for you without reservation.
Choosing an Engagement Ring Based on Personality
Another method to choose an engagement ring is by factoring in personality type. Much like clothing styles, a woman’s personality shines through her jewelry, and her engagement ring is certainly not an exception. Let the list below guide you:
- She is active and sporty: If she spends a lot of time outdoors or working out, make sure you pick an engagement ring that reflects that lifestyle choice. Moreover, allow the ring to express her verve with a combination of emerald or sapphires and gold.
- She is timeless and elegant: Choose a classic engagement ring that will always be stunning, classy, and magnificent.
- She is artistic and breaks the mold: If there is one thing she knows for sure, it’s that she wants something unique. In life, she is flamboyant, so let her engagement ring reflect that aspect of her personality.
- She is a true romantic: She is a princess through and through. Tell the world about it with a fairytale engagement ring.
- She is a diva: She doesn’t do anything by half. She loves taking center stage, and so she should. Here is the ring to confirm her diva status. After all, she is bold and beautiful.
- She is a minimalist: Jewelry isn’t her thing. Still, she dreams of a beautiful simple engagement ring, but not a ring that contradicts her timeless, natural beauty.
- She is sophistication personified: No matter what she wears, she looks sophisticated. That’s why she needs a ring with a stunning center stone surrounded by brilliant diamond accenting stones.
- She is the heart and soul of every party: A halo engagement ring is the perfect choice for a woman who can’t help but be the center of attention.
- She is a rebel: All that princess stuff just isn’t for her. Don’t worry, there are plenty of rings that rebels like her would love.
- She is ultra-modern: When it comes to style, she always wants modern. She wears the latest fashion items, and her home features all the latest gadgets. A vintage retro ring will always be ultra-modern.
How to Have a Ring Picture Made Into a Ring
Many present us with an image of their dream engagement ring. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, we feature a sketchpad on our engagement finder form to make turning your image into your dream ring easy. You can sketch the overall look of the ring, including the shank, center stone, and accenting stones.
You don’t have to be Picasso or Leonardo Da Vinci though; a rough drawing is all our jewelers need in order to find your perfect ring. In any case, the sketchpad allows you to erase your drawing and start over if necessary.
If you’re still not convinced, then consider uploading an image instead of making your own sketch. It’s the most convenient and concise alternative- no need to worry about drawing anything.
Every month, our jewelers browse through hundreds of engagement rings. For that reason, locating the ring to fit your vision is no issue for them at all. Moreover, one of our highly-qualified staff members will present you with a selection of engagement rings similar to your drawing. You can then pick the one for you!
Talk to an Expert Jeweler
You likely still have a lot of questions, and you may prefer visiting a jeweler to try on engagement rings and get expert advice. After all, how can you tell if you love an engagement ring without trying it on?
Please schedule an appointment to visit our showroom on 5th Avenue in New York. We would love to partake in your exciting journey and play a small part in your love story.
All of our staff members are experienced, knowledgeable, and possess all of the right qualifications and certificates.
When you visit our showroom, you can browse our expansive selection of vintage engagement rings. We will answer all of your questions and support you along your journey.
Remember to fill out our engagement ring form before booking an appointment for a head start in the process. If you choose to do so, then our expert jewelers can prepare a selection of rings in line with your specifications.
Not nearby or less inclined to make an in-person visit? Feel free to request an online appointment! One way or another, you will come away from our showroom having found what you have been looking for.