Rare Collection of Antique Diamonds
Estate Diamond Jewelry is proud to present our rare collection of antique cut diamonds. Ranging from 1-carat antique diamonds and going all the way to 10-carat diamonds, our collection is one of the premier collections online.
We are updating our inventory and most of our collection is not online yet. If you are looking for a particular diamond, please contact us and we will tell you if we have it in our collection.
Let us Search for your Perfect Diamond
Fill in the information in this form and we will search for your diamond and email you back a quote:
Shop our Engagement Rings
Are you looking for an already made engagement ring? We’ve been curating fine and beautiful vintage engagement rings for the past 30 years.
Click here to browse our rare collection of engagement rings.
- Shop Antique Rings Under $5,000
- Antique Rings Between $5,000 – $8,000
- $8,000 – $11,000
- $11,000 – $15,000
- $15,000 – $22,000
- $22,000 and higher
Antique Cushion Cut Diamonds
Antique cushion cut diamonds are among the most famous diamond cuts that were ever made. Almost all of the most famous diamonds in the world are antique cushion cuts, and many of the most famous jewelry pieces feature the antique cushion cut diamond. The Hope Diamond, The Regent Diamond, The Cullinan Diamonds, and the Yellow Tiffany Diamond.
All of the Antique Cushion Cut Diamonds in our loose collection of antique diamonds are certified by the GIA. Click here to match the GIA certificate numbers below.
If you are interested in any of the loose antique cut diamonds from our collection, please feel free to contact us.
What does the charts mean?
In order to simplify this chart, we have briefly explained the terms listed above.
- The carat weight is determined based on how heavy the diamond weighs
- The color is determined by how much yellow is in the diamond. The whiter the stone, the higher the letter. D is the industry’s most white stones. We only source loose diamonds that range between D – I color.
- The clarity is determined based on how internally clean the diamond is. The more inclusions, clouds, piques, and feathers that are found within the diamond, the lower it will be ranked. We only source loose diamonds that do not have any visible inclusions to the naked eye (S12 and higher).
- The GIA number. All of these diamonds have been sent to GIA and have received a report number. The complete certification is available at GIA’s website. You can copy the report number and insert it at www.gia.edu/report-check-landing to view the complete report.
- The diamond measurements. The measurements are the minimum diameter – maximum diameter x depth.
- The percentages of the depth of the diamond.
- The percentages of the table of the diamond.
- The size of the girdle. The girdle is the section that lies between the pavilion and the crown.
- The size of the culet. In modern stones, the diamonds don’t really have culets, but in antique diamonds, the culets typically range from medium to very large. The culet is one of the most distinguishing elements of an antique diamond.
Antique Old European Cut Diamonds
Our inventory of old European cut diamonds will be coming online soon. The Old European Collection will feature old European cut diamonds that were cut between 1910 – 1950, with a weight ranging between 1 carat and 8 carats.
If you are looking for something specific, please email us below and we will tell you if we have it.
Creating a Custom Vintage Style Setting
Our jewelers are third generation jewelers who use the old tools and techniques to create high-quality jewelry the way that it used to be made. We can create mountings for those who buy our diamonds. To get a quote for the diamond and the mounting, please ask us in the contact form below.
Are you interested in knowing more about the diamonds in our collection? Feel free to contact us. We will respond within 1 business hour.